Mac (OS X 10.5 - 10.7)
- Install the print driver found here.
- Once the print driver is successfully installed. Open System Preferences.
- Select Print & Fax,
- Select + to add a printer, select TVS Client from the list.
- If TVS Client does NOT appear in the list
- Select Networking Default
- Select IP
- Protocol: Select HP Jetdirect - Socket
- Address: 10.42.254.199
- Select Add. This may take a few minutes but will identify the printer as a RICHO Aficio MP 201 PS once it is done.
- In Print Using, select Auto Select. This may take a few minutes but will identify the printer as a RICHO Aficio MP 201 PS once it is done.
- You are now ready to print.
Windows ( XP / Vista / Windows 7)
- Get a copy of the print driver located here, by right clicking and saving on your local system. Run the executable to extract the files. Remember where you extracted the files too.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Printers and Faxes or Devices and Printers, depending on your OS.
- Add a local printer - do NOT auto detect the printer.
- Create a new port.
- Type of port: select Standard TCP/IP Port, next
- Hostname or IP address: enter 10.42.254.199, verify auto select print driver is selected.
- On the Install the printer driver page select Have Disk
- Browse to where you extracted the files, you are looking for OEMSETUP.INF. Open the file and let the install complete.
This printer is located at the front desk.